Plush coral rattle lobster

Today is a big day!  I have just launched (5 minutes ago as I am writing this post) my plush lobster rattle.


 I have had this product idea in mind for the last couple of months but never had the chance (read here the time) to work on it.



This is the part of my business that I love the most. Having an idea for a product, virtually visualizing it, designing the pattern, thinking of the texture and the color of the fabric as well as the function of the toy and the packaging. Then you have to shop for the best raw material as possible (fabric, rattle, cotton drawstring bags...), and to make a prototype of the toy. This prototype will be used for all the CE certification testings - all the tests that are carried out on the toy to make sure that the stitches are strong enough that no small pieces comes of, that it is not flammable and also that the fabric used does not contain any toxic compounds for the newborn/young child.



Finally, cherry on the cake, there is the photo shooting time which can be pretty fun but mainly when the weather is great like today.

What do you think of this new product?

PS: product currently available on Etsy

Comments