Happy 2020!

I am back! Very Happy New Year to you All!

It is at this time of the year that we cannot help ourselves at looking back at the previous year in order to plan hopefully better this new year to come. I will take 2020 as if it was a fresh and new canvas.

When thinking of my business and what have been the highlights of 2019, this personalised tooth fairy pouch (pictured here) come immediately to my mind (okay, among other exciting highlights). I launched this product last year after being inspired/encouraged by my daughter who reached the age of loosing her first tooth. It has been by far my 2019 best seller!



Happy to also report that we used my daughter's personalised tooth fairy pouch on Monday. She lost her very first tooth at the age of 7 years and 5 months!!

My lemon-shaped cushions, Christmas tree-shaped cushions and my Japanese fish-shaped drawstring bags are also among my best sellers. They are classical products and we can definitely qualify them as timeless too! Oh, and i should not forget that my crocheted onions launched last year too were also my best sellers with 39 crocheted onions sold last year! Hurray for the onions!



My very important highlights for 2019 have been my two wonderful stockists:
- Holly & Co [https://holly.co/] whose founder is no less than Holly Tucker (who is also the co-founder of Not On The High Street)
- and for the second consecutive year, The Cambridge Contemporary Crafts Gallery in Cambridge [https://www.cambridgecrafts.co.uk/petit-mushy-p]
Thank you so much!

Another big highlight was the challenging request from Not On The High Street who commissioned me to create a very large crocheted mistletoe at a very short notice for their "Christmas in July" event. I said yes to the challenge, then got a moment of panic on "how on Earth I will be ready on time". Well. Time to pat myself in the back. I crocheted a 50 x 50 cm mistletoe branch in 24 hours!



To complete the year (and start the new year with lots of excitement), my business has been nominated for an Award. All the businesses nominated for this Award have many employers so I am not so sure how a single goldfish containing bowl can compete with a full crowded aquarium!! So very grateful that my business has been noticed though!

Thank you to you All for following my journey.
Sending you all my best wishes for 2020!

Perrine

Comments